Pace HR Innovations Pvt. Ltd is a Pune based Indian company, We are associate with some of the best Indian chartered accountants, corporate financial advisors and tax consultants in the business under one umbrella for Payroll processing of our clients
- All operations related to your payroll processing will be handled by experts, professionally qualified people.
- Our services are at the best aligned with economical cost.
- Your company information will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
In any business, payroll management is a task which is tedious as it takes up a lot of time and manpower. It is tedious as rules and regulations keep changing and so software needs to be updated and employees have to update by this new amendments. To get away from this tedious and time-consuming process, why not outsource your payroll processing to PHRI? All you have to do is give us the payroll data and we will provide you with a cost effective, confidential and accurate payroll processing service.
We, at PHRI offer a convenient and easy to use payroll processing service. You, our client, need to send in the payroll data (which is report payroll days, hours, etc.) by phone, fax or internet to PHRI. PHRI then calculates the payroll amounts and also the taxes of employer and employees. We then provide easy to read payroll checks and reports which are sent to the company via courier or e-mail. This process for payroll management is safe and a hundred per cent free of errors.
Therefore we at PHRI are able to provide a broad, range of services in payrolls and other taxation aspects for both (Employer & Employee) across India.
- Cost – effective and affordable
- Implementation of best practices in the industry
- Highly process-oriented organization and we leverage technology significantly
- Tailor-made services to fully meet the functional and MIS requirements of the Corporates in terms of payroll
- Our operations are scalable as per corporate demands
- Implementation of strong quality measures to ensure quality of our internal processes at every stage starting from the receipt of data from our clients to the final reporting
- Our services come with distinct value addition to our clients
- Before starting Payroll Process entire Audit will be done of all the compliances.
- Process will be streamline by mutual understanding with Management.
- Payroll Processing will be compared with Established systems.
- Taking attendance form Bio-metric system
- Attendance from Muster Roll
- Job card attendance for Daily workers
- Contract employee attendance if required
Monthly Statutory Compliances
- All online formalities with payment will be conducted by us.
- ECR Challans
- Online process of PF / ESI / PT / TDS
Standard Monthly Reports (Other Reports will be submitted on request)
- Salary Sheet
- Attendance Details
- Bank Statement
- Overtime Reports
- Variance Reports
- Hold Salary Reports
- Pay Slips
- Salary Abstract
- Customized Reports (If any)
- PF Reports
- Medical, telephone, internet and other required bill s will be taken care by us on monthly basis.
- Our executive will collect all the required bills from employees & will submit reports
- All the process of deceleration form will be taken care by us before dates.
- SMS and mails alert before declaration dates
- Form 16 process of employees
- Timely paying employee online TDS.
- TDS Reports will be submitted to employees.
- Responsibility of Previous form-16 will be taken care by us.
Full & Final Settlement
- Entire calculations of leaves, loans and advances, PF and notice period will be done within 3 working days.
- Withdrawal or continuation of PF will be take care by us.
- PF / ESI / PT / LWF / TDS.
- All the reports will be submitted to concern department.
PF / ESI- INSPECTION – (optional)
- Our Consultant will take care of all the legal formalities
- Registers Maintenance will be audited by us.
- All the documents will be verified by the consultant before Inspection
- Registration of employees.
- Changes/Alteration in the identity card of employees.
- Processing of E.S.I.C challans monthly before 21st of every month.
- Attending Inspections and guiding issues regarding compliances.
- Filling up accident Form 16 in case of Accident in premises.
- Guiding employees for the benefit under ESIC.
- Coordinating and giving reply to the adhoc notices of ESIC department.
- Filling up of Form 37 every six months.
- Maintaining Muster cum wage register under see rule 27 Form II.
- Solving death claim issues.
- Registration of employees under Epf act.
- Changes/Alteration in the Form 2 of employees.
- Processing of P.F. ECR challans monthly before 15st of every month.
- Attending Inspections and guiding issues regarding compliances.
- Filling and Submission of Form 19,10C, Form 5, Form 10, Form2, Form 10D etc.
- Giving reply to notices/summons from Provident fund.
- Solving death claim issues and Pension cases through Form 20, Form 5 IF & Form 19.
- Issuance of PF Slip annually.
- Notifications and amendments will be duly informed.
- Submission of Annual returns.
- Advice and Assistance will be giving to avail Loan under PF.
- Filling and submission of M.L.W.F. challans and returns half yearly.
- Attending inspection of M.L.W.F.
- Giving reply to the notices of M.L.W.F.
- Payment of challan to the office.
- Form 16
- Filling Form 24Q & 26Q, Form No. 27Q, Form No. 27EQ
Most national payroll services provide a tax guarantee, ensuring that customers will incur no penalties because the provider takes responsibility for penalties when they do occur. In many instances, this cost-saving immediately justifies outsourcing payroll.
The direct costs of processing payroll can be greatly reduced by working with a payroll provider. According to one of the study indicates that a small business of 10 employees will typically spend $2,600 per year in direct labor costs associated with payroll.
Payroll is a headache in the best case and a nightmare in the worst case. Business owners who outsource payroll eliminate a tiresome source of personal pain.
Offer Direct Deposit
Providing direct deposit is difficult if a company doesn’t use an outside payroll service. Increasingly, small businesses recognize that employees want direct deposit. Not having to make a trip to the bank is an important convenience for them. More importantly for business owners, direct deposit eliminates time-consuming and error-prone paper handling and the need to reconcile individual Payroll checks every month.
Free up Free Time
Payroll processing is a time-consuming process. Outsourcing payroll can free up staff time to pursue more important value-added and revenue-generating activities.
Avoid Technology Headaches
A constant question for small business owners is whether they have the latest version of their payroll software and the most recent tax tables installed on their computer. Using the wrong tax tables can result in stiff penalties. Outsourcing payroll removes those headaches and keeps payroll running smoothly.
Leverage Outside Payroll Expertise
Most business owners and controllers don’t have time to keep up with constantly changing regulations, withholding rates, and government forms. By outsourcing payroll, a small business can take advantage of expertise that was previously available to only big companies.
Avoid Payroll Knowledge Walking out of Door
If your bookkeeper or controller gets a new job, they will walk out the door with their knowledge of the payroll process and how you do it. Using an outside service eliminates that business risk.